Directions: As a dietary supplement, parents may give each child up to three (3) bears a day.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 3 Yummi Bears
- Servings per Container: Approximately 66
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Sodium3 mg
- Total Carbohydrates6 g 2%
- (Sugars4 g
- Vitamin A (as Vitamin A Palmitate)2500 IU 100%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)30 mg 75%
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)150 IU 38%
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)15 IU 150%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)2.5 mg 25%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)1 mg 150%
- Folic Acid (as Folic Acid)200 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B12(as
- Biotin (as Biotin)70 mcg 46%
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)5 mg 100%
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)9.2 mg 1%
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)75 mcg 110%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)8 mg 4%
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate)7.5 mg 100%
- Choline (as Choline Citrate)15 mcg *
- Inositol15 mcg
- * Daily Values are for children 2-4 years of age. Additional values for older children/adults can be found on the label.
- *Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Glucose syrup, natural cane juice, gelatin, citric acid, lactic acid, natural flavors (strawberry, orange, pineapple, grape), and natural colors (black carrot juice concentrate, annatto turmeric, purple berry juice concentrate).
May contain fractionated coconut oil and carnauba wax to prevent sticking.