Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop per 8-16 oz. of water
(adjust for taste preferences). Shake well and consume up to two scoops during
exercise on training days or between meals on non-training days. For best results,
use two scoops per day.
- SUPPLEMENT FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (13.86 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Calories PerServing: 0
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrates 0g0%
- Sugars0 g 0%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)640mcg
- Sodium220 mg
- Potassium170 mg
- L-Leucine3,500mg **
- L-Glutamine 2,500mg **
- L-Isoleucine1,750mg **
- L-Valine1,750mg **
- ELECTROLYTE BLEND:1,170mg **
- (Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride
- Citrulline Malate(1:1)
- * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- ** Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame
Potassium (Ace-K), FD&C Blue Lake #1. Allergen Warning: Produced on equipment that also processes dairy, soy, wheat,
peanuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, almonds or other tree nuts, sulfites or corn.
WARNING: Produced on equipment that also processes dairy, wheat, peanuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, sesame, almonds, or other tree nuts, sulfites or cor