Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop per 8-16 oz. of water
(adjust for taste preferences). Shake well and consume up to two scoops during
exercise on training days or between meals on non-training days. For best results,
use two scoops per day.
- SUPPLEMENT FACTS
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (12.79 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Calories PerServing: 0
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrates0g
- Sugars0 g
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)640mcg
- Sodium220 mg
- Potassium170 mg
- (Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride
- Citrulline Malate(1:1)
- * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- ** Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Red #40
Allergen Warning: Produced on equipment that also processes dairy, soy, wheat, peanuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, almonds or other tree nuts, sulfites or corn.
Warning: This product is only intended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult with a
licensed, qualified healthcare professional before taking this or any dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and contact
your healthcare professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Use only as directed. Do not use if safety seal is
broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Allergen Warning: Produced on equipment that also processes dairy, soy, wheat,
peanuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, almonds or other tree nuts, sulfites or corn.