Directions: As a dietary supplement, mix each scoop in 10-14 fl. oz. of water (adjust for taste preference) and shake well. On training days, consume 1 scoop during exercise and 1 scoop after exercise. On non-training days, consume 2 scoops throughout the day. For best results, use two scoops per day.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (14 g)
- Servings Per Container:30
- Amount Per Serving % DV
- Total Carbohydrate0 g
- Sugars0 g
- VItamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 640 mcg 32%
- Sodium220 mg 9%
- Potassium180 mg 5%
- L-Leucine3,500mg **
- L-Glutamine2,500mg **
- L-Isoleucine1,750mg **
- L-Valine1,750mg **
- Electrolyte Blend 1,140mg **
- Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride
- Citrulline Malate (1:1) 1,000mg **
- * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Malic Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Red Lake #40.
Warning: This product is only intended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult with a licensed, qualified, healthcare professional before taking this or any dietary supplement product, especially if you are taking medication or have a medical condition. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery. Use only as directed. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is sold by weight, not volume. Some settling of powder may occur during shipping and handling, which may affect density of powder. This product contains the servings indicated when measured exactly by weight.