- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that is used to boost the immune system, and help the body’s response to colds, flus, viruses, and more.
- Zinc is a trace mineral that provides immune support and plays a role in fighting off colds, flus, viruses, maintaining skin health, and more.
- Vitamin World’s Best Selling Probiotic 10 contains ten different strains of bacteria as well as twenty billion live cultures in order to maintain healthy digestive function, as well as immune system health.
- Classified as an adaptogen, astragalus is an herb that can help the body adapt to oxidative stress and protect the immune system.
Oil of Oregano
- Oil of Oregano has been used traditionally for its antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties in order to protect the immune system.