Directions: Mix 1 scoop with 8 oz. of water 15-20 minutes before working out. If you are unaccustomed to pre-workouts, mix 1/2 scoop with 8 oz. of water 15-20 minutes before workout out until you have assessed your tolerance. Do not exceed 2 scoops per day.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (6.7 g)
- Servings Per Container: Approximately30
- Amount per Serving %DV *
- Total Carbohydrate1g
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)150mg
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamin Mononitrate)4mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)8mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)30mcg
- Liquid Laser Energy Blend1,543mg
- (N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, L-Tyrosine, Vitacholine® Choline Bitartrate, Caffeine Anhydrous (222mg), Advantra Z® Bitter Orange Extract (citrus aurantium)(fruit)[standardized for synephrine, octopamine, tyramine, n-methyltyramine, and hordenine], Yohimbine HCl
- NOxplosion Pump Enhancement Complex3,000mg
- (L-Citrulline, HydroMax® (Glycerol 65%), Taurine, Agmapure® Agmatine Sulfate
- * % Daily Value (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ** % Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silica, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame K, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan Gum, FD&C Red #40
Allergen Warning: Manufactured by equipment which processes products containing milk, eggs, soybeans, wheat, shellfish, fish oil, tree nuts, and peanut flavor.
Warnings: Use only as directed. Consult a physician before starting any new diet and exercise program, if you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, including, but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate, or glaucoma, or use prescription medications, including, but not limited to, MAOI inhibitors, antidepressants, aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephrine, or other stimulants. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery, or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, or shortness of breath. Do not use for more than 8 weeks. Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from heat, light, and moisture.
One scoop of this product contains about as much caffeine as two cups of coffee. While taking this product, do not consume synephrine or caffeine from other sources, including, but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda, and other dietary supplements containing phenylephrine or caffeine. Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heartbeat. Do not consume alcohol, drive, or operate heavy machinery while taking this product. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for use by persons under 18.