Vitamin Code® RAW Vitamin C
Shop Vitamins and Supplements Promotions
VITAMIN CODE® RAW VITAMIN C™ is food-based nutrition, a natural formula that provides 500mg of Vitamin C along with essential bioflavonoids in every serving.
23 organic fruits and vegetables, pulverized into powdered form, add supporting antioxidants, vitamins and nutrient cofactors that you can’t get with typical vitamin C as ascorbic acid.
• Supports healthy immune system function
• Promotes heart health
• Aids skin and eye health
• Contains live probiotics and enzymes for a healthy digestive tract
What does RAW mean? These capsules were formulated without the use of high heat, synthetic binders, fillers, artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or additives commonly used in tablets.
Non-GMO. Gluten-Free. Vegan.
60 vegan capsules.
Manufactured by: Garden of Life
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Vitamin C (from culture of Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 500 mg 556%
- Raw Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend 720 mg +
- Organic Apple (fruit), Organic Beet (root), Organic Broccoli (stalk & flower), Organic Carrot (root), Organic Spinach (leaf), Organic Tomato (fruit), Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Tart Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Organic Green Bell Pepper (fruit), Organic Brussels Sprout (leaf), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Ginger (root), Organic Garlic (bulb), Organic Green Onion (bulb), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Parsley (leaf), Organic Cauliflower (flower & stem), Organic Red Cabbage (leaf), Organic Kale (leaf), Organic Cucumber (gourd), Organic Celery (stalk), Organic Asparagus (flower & stem)
- Raw Probiotic & Enzyme Blend 60 mg +
- Lipase, Protease, Aspergillopepsin, beta-Glucanase, Cellulase, Bromelain, Phytase, Lactase, Papain, Peptidase, Pectinase, Hemicellulase, Xylanase, [Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum] (500 Million CFU)
- + Daily Value not established.
Tips and Tricks
Tip: Vitamin C should be taken daily for maximum benefits! It is a water-soluble vitamin which means the body does not hold on to or store vitamin C for later needs.
Tip: Vitamin C also plays a role in the body’s natural absorption of iron! This is a great complement to an iron supplement or for anemics.
Q: What is the best vitamin C to take?
A: While many vitamin C products are ascorbic acid, natural whole-food vitamin C from Garden of Life provides the body with the best form of vitamin C for the body to absorb and use. Natural vitamin C contains rutin, bioflavonoids, and nutrient cofactors that allow the body to perform specific functions at an optimal level.
Q: What are the benefits for vitamin C?
A: Vitamin C benefits a healthy immune system, heart, skin, and eyes.
Q: What is natural vitamin C?
A: Natural vitamin C is made from whole food sources, not created in a lab or fractionated - like ascorbic acid. It is easier for the body to absorb and contains a full spectrum of antioxidants and cofactors that aid the body’s processes.
Q: What is the best time to take vitamin C?
A: Vitamin C is water soluble, meaning that it is best taken on an empty stomach with a full glass of water. Water soluble vitamins dissolve in water best, so your body can absorb and use the nutrients faster.
WHOLE FOOD SOURCES
Vitamin C can be found in a plethora of fruits and vegetables, including but not limited to:• Citrus fruits • Tomatoes • Potatoes • Red and green peppers • Kiwi • Broccoli • Strawberries • Brussels sprouts • Cantaloupe
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
Oil of Oregano - a concentrated herbal extract commonly used to help support a healthy immune system
Echinacea - a centuries old way to support immune system health, especially during cold and flu season
Probiotic 10 - aids digestive and immune wellness by helping to maintain a healthy balance of good intestinal flora