Directions: Assess your tolerance by following the instructions below. Once tolerance has been assessed, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 10 oz. of water, about 30 minutes before working out. Do not exceed 1 serving (1 scoop) in a 24-hour period. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water per day for good health. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided. Day 1: Mix 1/4 scoop with 2.5 oz of cold water, about 30 minutes before working out. Day 2: Mix 1/2 scoop with 5 oz. of cold water, about 30 minutes before working out.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (21g)
- Servings Per Container: 20
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Calories 35
- Total Carbohydrate 1g <1%*
- Sugars 0g 0%
- Cell Volumization and Performance Complex
- Beta-alanine 3.2g †
- Creatine monohydrate 3g †
- Betaine anhydrous 2.5g †
- Taurine 1g †
- VasoPrime Pump Matrix
- L-citrulline 4g †
- Nitrosigine® (arginine silicate inositol) 1.5g †
- Hawthorn extract (as Crataegus pinnatifida) (fruit) 200mg †
- VasoDrive-AP® (casein hydrolysate) 150mg †
- NeuroAmp Sensory and Focus Blend
- Caffeine anhydrous 350mg †
- Choline (as choline bitartrate and alpha-glyceryl phosphoryl choline) 200mg †
- L-theanine 125mg †
- Japanese raisin tree extract (as Hovenia dulcis) (fruit) 100mg †
- Yohimbe extract (as Pausinystalia yohimbe) (bark) 30mg †
- Standardized for 6% yohimbine
- *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- †Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Resistant
Maltodextrin, Gum Blend (Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Cellulose Gum), Sucralose, Acesulfame-Potassium,
FD&C Red No. 40. Contains coconut and milk ingredients. Processed in a facility that also processes
soy, wheat, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish and shellfish ingredients.
Warning: Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if you have had a myocardial infarction (heart attack). Inhalation may amplify the inflammatory airway response in people with asthma. Consult a medical doctor if you have a medical condition or before starting any diet or exercise program. One serving of this product contains up to as much caffeine as 4.5 cups of coffee. Caffeine-sensitive individuals may experience the following symptoms including (but not limited to) restlessness, nervousness, tremors, headache, anxiety, palpitations, increased heart rate or difficulty sleeping. Do not combine with other sources of caffeine or stimulants. Some individuals may experience a harmless tingling sensation from the concentrated performance dose of beta-alanine. For use by healthy individuals only. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if packaging has been tampered with.
Store in a cool, dry place (60°F to 80°F).