Directions: Ultrisine Hardcore is a powerful fat burning formula. To assess your tolerance to Ultrisine Hardcore, start by taking one capsule in the morning with breakfast and 8 oz. of water. If one capsule is well tolerated, for full clinical benefits increase to two capsules in the morning with breakfast and 8 oz. of water. Do not exceed 2 capsules in a 24-hour time period. Do not consume Ultrisine Hardcore within 6 hours of bedtime.
- Serving Size 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value †
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) 10 mg 500%
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 250 mcg 208%
- Metabolism & Brown Adipose Activating Matrix* 357mg ‡
- Gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract (ActivAMP®), Polygonum cuspidatum root extract (50% trans resveratrol),
Aframomum melegueta seed extract (12.5% 6-paradol), Cayenne pepper fruit extract (Capsimax®),
- Powerful Energy, Mood & Satiety Boosting Complex*745.5mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous (300 mg), Green tea leaf extract, Advantra Z® (Citrus aurantium unripe fruit extract) (Standardized to 6% synephrine), Mucuna pruriens seed extract (60% L-Dopa), Yohimbe bark extract (10% yohimbine)
- † Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ‡ Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Capsule (Hypromellose, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1), Rice Flour, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, and Silica.
ActivAMP® is a registered trademark of Gencor
Capsimax® is a registered trademark of Omniactive Health Technologies Ltd.
Advantra Z® is a registered trademark of Novel Ingredients/Zhishin, LLC Licensor of U.S., Canadian and E.U. Patents.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not consume synephrine or caffeine from other sources, including but not limited to coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine. Contains caffeine. Do not use this product continously for more 8 weeks. Consult with your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are taking medication, including but not limited to MAOI inhibitors, antidepressants, aspirin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephdrine, or other stimulants. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to, heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Discontinue 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heart beat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath.