Ultra Woman™ Daily Women's Multivitamins
Shop Vitamins and Supplements Promotions
Ultra Woman™ Daily Multivitamins deliver an exclusive timed-release formula of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, herbs, and antioxidants that have been shown to be beneficial to a woman’s overall health and wellness. Ultra Woman™ Daily is a premium, high potency formula designed specifically for a woman’s nutritional needs. Ultra Woman™ Daily supports energy metabolism and stress management, supports immune health, and promotes healthy hair, skin and nails. These top selling caplets are coated for easy swallowing.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2 Caplets
- Servings Per Container 45
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Vitamin A 5,000 IU 100%
- (as Beta-Carotene and Retinyl Acetate)
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 200 mg 333%
- Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 2,000 IU 500%
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 30 IU 100%
- Vitamin K (as Phytonadione) 80 mcg 100%
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) 50 mg 3,333%
- (as Thiamin Mononitrate)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 50 mg 2,941%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 50 mg 250%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 50 mg 2,500%
- Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg 1,667%
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 1,000 mcg 333%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg 500%
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 500 mg 50%
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 18 mg 100%
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 100 mg 25%
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 15 mg 100%
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenate) 200 mcg 286%
- Copper (as Cupric Oxide) 2 mg 100%
- Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate) 2 mg 100%
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 200 mcg 167%
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 75 mcg 100%
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) 30 mg 1%
- Vanadium (as Sodium Metavanadate) 10 mcg **
- Boron (as Bororganic™ Glycine) 2 mg **
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 10 mg **
- Hesperidin Complex 5 mg **
- Ultra Woman™ Proprietary Blend 100 mg **
- Collagen (Hydrolyzed Gelatin), Choline (as Choline Bitartrate), Inositol, Silicon Dioxide
- Ultra Woman™ Fruit and Vegetable Blend 100 mg **
- Citrus Bioflavonoids (Citrus limon) (peel), Black Currant (Ribes nigrum) (fruit), Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus)
- (fruit), Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) (fruit), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera), Brussels Sprout Extract, Kale Extract, Cauliflower Extract, Celery Seed Extract (Apium graveolens), Carrot Extract, Broccoli Extract, Cabbage Extract, Lutein, Coenzyme Q-10, Resveratrol from (Polygonum cuspidatum) (root), Lycopene
- **Daily Value not established.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/lead-and-lead-compounds.
Tips and Tricks
Tip: Take one Ultra Woman in the morning with breakfast and one at night with dinner. Since it is timed release, this will allow your body maximum absorption with less waste!
Tip: Since the vitamin is high potency, remember to take with food.
Q. What does timed release mean on multivitamins?
A. Timed release caplets are slowly broken down as they travel your digestive tract. This allows the vitamin to release its nutrients evenly throughout the course of its digestion. The benefit to you is that many vitamins are water soluble and are absorbed and wasted (through your urine) at the time you take it, while in a timed release situation it allows your body to pull what it needs from the multivitamin over a longer period of time as the pill is broken down.
Q. Do I need to take two tablets per day?
A. The dosage on the bottle is for a serving size of two tablets. Customers have found if they take two tablets daily, they achieve the best results. If you want to take just one, you (of course) can do that. Just make sure when you are reading your supplement information you divide the amounts in half since you would only be taking half the serving.
WHOLE FOOD SOURCES
While it is difficult to pinpoint one food that would contain as much nutrition as you would get from a multivitamin supplement formulated for that purpose, there are some foods that contain multiple nutrients and would be a great addition to any diet:
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
For additional health and beauty support, customers add Advanced Collagen Formula to their regimen which provides 100mg of hyaluronic acid that supports both skin and joints and 100mg of Resveratrol, a strong antioxidant that prevents free radical damage inside and out. For extra bone strengthening support, many women choose to supplement with additional Calcium and Vitamin K2 to increase calcium absorption and to help promote bone strength and health.