DIRECTIONS: For adults take one (1) softgel daily, preferably with a meal.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Softgel
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 15
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.5 g 2%***
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5 g ****
- Cholesterol 5 mg 2%
- Ester-Omega® Fish Oil 1,360 mg (1.36 g) ****
- (provides 950 mg of Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids† comprising of: ****
- (EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 625 mg ****
- (DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 244 mg ****
- (Other Fatty Acids ****
- ***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ****Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Mixed Natural Tocopherols.
Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
†As Ethyl Esters
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications,
planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any
medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue
use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
**Supportive but not conclusive research shows that
consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may
reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. See nutrition
information for total fat and cholesterol content. WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA),
a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female
reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be
exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these
containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA