DIRECTIONS: Take 4 capsules (average dose) on
the evening of day 1. On days 2 through 7, take 4
capsules in the morning and 4 in the evening.
Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water per day.
If stools become watery, stop taking until stool
solidifies and restart with 1-2 capsules. If not having
at least one bowel movement per day, take up to 8
capsules per dose until regular.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 13
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg 50%
- Proprietary Blend (in desc. order) 1,750 mg DV not established
- (Fibersol-2 soluble maltodextrin fiber, Ginger root, Senna leaf extract
- (10% sennosides), Aloe vera gel (from 200:1 concentrate), Bentonite,
- (Yellow dock root, Dandelion root 4:1 extract, Clove (dried buds),
- (Black walnut bark, Chastetree berry, Dong Quai root extract, Milk
- (thistle seed extract (80% silymarin), Caprylic acid, Triphala extract
- ([contains amla fruit (Emblica officinalis), bibhitaki fruit (Terminalia
- (belerica), haritaki (Terminalia chebula)], Elecampane root,
- (Schizandra berry extract (9% schizandrins), Cat’s claw bark, Calcium
- (Citrate, FOS probiotic growth complex (fructo-oligosaccharides),
- (Magnesium citrate, Blessed thistle (leaves and flowering tops), Red
- (clover 4:1 extract (aerial parts), Peppermint leaf, Wormwood (flower),
- (Soy fiber, Oat bran, Apple pectin, Acacia gum, Psyllium husk,
- (Goldenseal root extract (5% alkaloids), Corn silk (stylus).
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate and silica. Contains SOY and may contain WHEAT.
WARNING/CAUTION: Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or
develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because senna may
worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your
physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant or nursing.
Consult your physician if you are taking medications or have a medical
condition. Not for children under 12. If you have an allergic reaction to any
of the herbs, stop use immediately and seek medical attention. If you have or
develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain with 1-2 capsules, stop use.