Test X180 Alpha®
From Manufacturer's Label:
Test X180 Alpha® by Force Factor contains a unique blend of vitamins and minerals designed for male vitality. Formulated with L-Citrulline, Test X180 Alpha® also consists of Maca Root, Damiana Leaf Extract and Muira Puama Bark Extract. Each serving of this test formula also contains a unique combination of Testofen® Fenugreek Seed Extract, White Mushroom and Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract.
Force Factor delivers the best in sports nutrition with our premium ingredients and expertly formulated supplements.
120 capsules. 60 servings per container.
Manufactured by: Force Factor
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container:60
- Amount per Serving%DV
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) (as Thiamin Mononitrate)1mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)1mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)2mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)4mcg
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)8mg
- Selenium (as Selenium Amino Acid Chelate)50mcg
- Copper (as Copper Oxide)1mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate)2mg
- Sexual Performance Blend 860mg*
- Free Testosterone Boosting Matrix350mg
- (Testofen® Fenugreek Seed Extract (standardizezd to contain min. 50% Fenuside™), White Mushroom, Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract, Chrysin (5,7-Dihydroxyflavone), Diindolylmethane (DIM)
* % Daily Value (DV) not established.
(L-Citrulline, Maca Root Extract, Damiana Leaf Extract, Muira Puama Bark Extract
Directions For Test X180 Alpha: Workout Days: Take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules 30 minutes before working out; Rest Days: Take 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with dinner
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1 Allergen Warning: Manufactured by equipment which processes products containing milk, eggs, soybeans, wheat, shellfish, fish oil, tree nuts, and peanut flavor.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. For adult use only. Use only as directed. Consult a healthcare professional before use if you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, or use prescription medications. Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from heat, light, and moisture.