Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 3 tablets in the morning and 3 tablets in the evening with 8 fl oz. of water. You may take before, during or after a meal - whichever is preferred.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 3 Capsules
- Servings Per Container: 56
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value †
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)15 mg 4%
- Zinc (as zinc sulfate) 25 mg 227%
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 2 mg 222%
- Clinical Strength, 5-Phase Testosterone Boosting and Estrogen Control Complex 1,084mg‡
- Tribulus terrestris, (15% protodioscin, 60% saponins) (fruit), Fenugreek Seed Extract (50% saponins), Chrysin, Red Clover Extract, (8% isoflavones) (aerial parts), Kudzu Root (Pueraria lobata) Extract (40% isoflavones), Zinc Sulfate, Long Jack 50:1 Extract (root), (Eurycoma longifolia Jack), Copper Gluconate, DIM (diindolymethane), Nettle Extract (leaf extract) (Urtica dioica), Avena sativa 10:1 extract (whole plant), Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (25% Total Sterols and Free Fatty Acids), and Bioperine® (Black Pepper Fruit Extract), and beta-sitosterol (from plant sterols).
- Testosterone Signaling Amplification Blend 625mg ‡
- Flaxseed, Stearic Acid, Glycine, Magnesium Oxide, L-Arginine (as L-Arginine HCl), Dipotassium Phosphate, Dl Malic Acid, L-Methionine, Cordyceps Extract (fungi) (Cordyceps sinensis), and Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide, Reduced from Disodium (NADH).
- † Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- ‡ Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Capsule (Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #2 Lake), Magnesium Stearate and Silica.
Warning: Consult with your physician before using this product. Do not take this product if you have a medical condition including, but not limited to, diabetes, heart disease, psychological disorders, prostate hypertrophy or hormonal abnormalities. Consult with your physician if you are taking antidepressants, MAO inhibitors or other prescription drugs. This product should not be used by women or males under the age of 18. Not intended for use by pregnant or lactating women.