Chlorella is considered a superfood among superfoods. Ounce per ounce, more protein than a T-bone steak, more iron than liver, more RNA than sardines, and more chlorophyll than any other plant on earth. Sun Chlorella has a higher concentration of nutrients than any of the other top superfoods. And when you take its special chlorella growth factor (CGF) into account, you can see how it's over the top when it comes to super nutrition.
It gives you such dense nutrition. But to get to this nutrition you have to break through chlorella's tough cell wall. Our Exclusive Chlorella Pulverized by DYNO®-Mill™ allows you to access all of chlorella’s goodness without contamination or nutrient loss.
• Boast 93-95% digestibility thanks to Pulverized Chlorella by DYNO®-Mill™. Because this uses no heat or enzymes, only pressure changes, the chlorella loses no nutrients and gains no contaminants
• Are made from grade A chlorella grown outdoors in man-made pools for optimum photosynthesis and Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) concentration
• Give you 22 vitamins and minerals, protein (including all 9 of the essential amino acids) and healthy fats
500mg potency tablets. Contains 120 gluten-free tablets.
Manufactured by: Sun Chlorella
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 6 Tablets
- Servings per Container: 20
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Total CarbohydrateLess than
- Protein2 g
- Vitamin A (beta-carotene)895IU 18%
- Vitamin D 1080 IU270%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.14mg 8%
- Niacin 1.11mg 6%
- Vitamin B6 0.05mg 3%
- Folic Acid 36mcg 9%
- Vitamin B12 7mcg 117%
- Iron 5mg 28%
- Phosphorus 48mg 5%
- Magnesium 11mg 3%
- Chlorella (Chlorella Pyrenoidosa (pulverized)3 g * +
- (Lutein 3mg +
- (Alpha Carotene 189mcg +
- (Chlorophyll 63mg +
- (Omega-3 fatty acids 54mg +
- (Omega-6 fatty acids 56mg +
*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
+Daily Value (DV) not established.
Directions: Take 6 tablets per day with a meal. May be taken all at once or in smaller amounts as desired with meals.
Other Ingredients: soy lecithin (derived from soy beans that were not genetically engineered.)