Stress B-Complex with 500 mg. Vitamin C Timed Release
Vitamin C plays an important role in supporting immune function.** As an antioxidant, Vitamin C helps neutralize harmful free radicals in cells.**
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Caplet
- Servings per Container 120
- Amount Per Serving / Percent Daily Value
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 500 mg 833%
- Thiamin50 mg 3,333%
- (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Hydrochloride)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)50 mg 2,941%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 100 mg 500%
- Vitamin B-650 mg 2,500%
- (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Folic Acid400 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 1,000 mcg 16,667%
- Biotin300 mcg 100%
- (as d-Biotin)
- Pantothenic Acid50 mg 500%
- (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)
- Choline Bitartrate10 mg *
- Inositol10 mg *
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid)10 mg *
- Citrus Bioflavonoids10 mg *
- (Citrus spp.) (fruit)
- Proprietary Blend5 mg *
- (Brewer’s Yeast, Soy Lecithin, Alfalfa, Watercress, Rice Bran, Parsley)
*Daily Value not established.
Directions: For adults, take one (1) caplet daily, preferably with a meal.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Pharmaceutical Glaze, Vegetable Stearic Acid. Contains wheat and soy ingredients.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Avoid this product if you are allergic to yeast. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.