Directions: For adults, take one (1)
caplet daily, preferably with a meal.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Caplet
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 500 mg 833%
- Thiamin 50 mg 2,941%
- (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Hydrochloride)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)50 mg 2,941%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 100 mg 500%
- Vitamin B-650 mg 2,500%
- (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 1,000 mcg 16,667%
- Biotin (as d-Biotin)300 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid50 mg 500%
- (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)
- Choline Bitartrate10 mg *
- Inositol 10 mg *
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid)10 mg *
- Citrus Bioflavonoids10 mg *
- (Citrus spp.) (peel)
- Proprietary Blend5 mg *
- Brewer’s Yeast, Soy Lecithin, Alfalfa, Watercress,
- Rice Bran, Parsley
- *Daily Value not established.
Other Igredients: Vegetable Cellulose. Contains <2% of: Vegetable Stearic
Acid, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium
Stearate, Pharmaceutical Glaze. Contains wheat and soy ingredients. No Artificial Color or Flavor, No Preservatives,
No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose,
No Fish. Sodium Free.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking
any medications or have any medical condition,
consult your doctor before use. Avoid
this product if you are allergic to yeast.
Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any
adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of
children. Store at room temperature. Do not
use if seal under cap is broken or missing.