Stress B-Complex with 500 mg. Vitamin C Timed Release
• Vegetarian friendly
• Easy one-a-day dose!
Timed Release Stress B Complex with C features essential vitamins to provide nourishment for the occasional stress of daily living.** Our formula includes eight B Vitamins to support energy metabolism and nervous system health, plus Vitamin C for a healthy immune system.** These caplets are specially formulated to release vitamins over a prolonged period of time. 60 coated caplets.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Caplet
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 500 mg 833%
- Thiamin 50 mg 2,941%
- (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Hydrochloride)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)50 mg 2,941%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 100 mg 500%
- Vitamin B-650 mg 2,500%
- (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 1,000 mcg 16,667%
- Biotin (as d-Biotin)300 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid50 mg 500%
- (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)
- Choline Bitartrate10 mg *
- Inositol 10 mg *
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid)10 mg *
- Citrus Bioflavonoids10 mg *
- (Citrus spp.) (peel)
- Proprietary Blend5 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Brewer’s Yeast, Soy Lecithin, Alfalfa, Watercress,
Rice Bran, Parsley
Directions: For adults, take one (1) caplet daily, preferably with a meal.
Other Igredients: Vegetable Cellulose. Contains <2% of: Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Pharmaceutical Glaze. Contains wheat and soy ingredients. No Artificial Color or Flavor, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Fish. Sodium Free.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Avoid this product if you are allergic to yeast. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.