• 500mg of Turmeric extract per capsule
• 95% curcuminoids, which are potent antioxidants
• Non-GMO verified
• Gluten free and no added sugars
• May help to promote anti-inflammatory response**
• May help support healthy cognitive and memory functions**
• Antioxidant herbal supplement
Turmeric has become a popular herbal supplement thanks to the potent antioxidant properties of its active constituent curcuminoids. Recognized as a common spice used in curry dishes, these plant-based antioxidants help fight the age-related cell damaging affects of free radicals in the body.**
Turmeric has been used as an anti-inflammatory and as an attempted treatment for indigestion in Ayurvedic medicine. If the spice of eating foods with turmeric is too much for you, try Nature's Way® Turmeric tablets for an easier way to harness all of its benefits.
120 tablets per container. 120 servings per container.
Manufactured by: Nature's Way®
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Tablet
- Servings per Container 120
- Amount per Serving% DV
- Turmeric Extract (root)500mg **
- (95% curcuminoids (475mg))
**Daily Value (DV) not established
Directions: Take 1 tablet three times daily with food or water.
Other Ingredients: cellulose, stearic acid, organic maltodextrin, silica, organic sunflower lecithin, organic palm olein, organic guar gum.
Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Saftey sealed with printed outer shrink-wrap and inner seal. Do not use if either is broken or missing.