Directions: For adults, stir one (1) tablespoon (7 g) of Spirulina is a powder into 8 ounces of cold water or your favorite beverage
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Tablespoon (7 g)
- Servings Per Container about 16
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 20
- Total Fat 0.5 g 1%**
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g 1%**
- Protein 4 g
- Iron 1.9 mg 11%**
- Sodium 75 mg 3%**
- Potassium 95 mg 2%**
- Spirulina Powder 7,000 mg (7 g) ***
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
If you are pregnant,
nursing, taking any medications
or have any medical condition,
consult your doctor before use.
Discontinue use and consult your
doctor if any adverse reactions
occur. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at room temperature.
Do not use if seal under cap is
broken or missing.
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to