Directions: Simply Slender Master Cleanse supplies two 48 hour diet cleanses, or one
more aggressive 4 day diet cleanse. Shake well. Add 1oz (2 tablespoons) of Simply Slender Master Cleanse
powerful premixed concentrate to 8oz of water. You may use more or less
water to taste. Drink 8 times each day. Also enjoy light meals, consisting of
only fruits and vegetables, at anytime throughout the day. We recommend
you do not exceed portion sizes larger than the palm of your hand at any
one time. Refrigerate after opening.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (1 oz.)
- Servings Per Container: 32
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Calories 50
- Total Carbohydrate 13g 4%*
- Sugars 12g +
- Vitamin A 613IU 10%
- Vitamin C 7mg 10%
- Vitamin D 47IU 10%
- Vitamin E 3IU 10%
- Vitamin B1-Thiamin 0.17mg 10%
- Vitamin B2-Riboflavin 0.2 mg 10%
- Vitamin B3-Niacin 2mg 10%
- Vitamin B6 0.24 mg 10%
- Vitamin B12 1mcg 10%
- Calcium 64 mg 6%
- Proprietary Blend: 756.3 mg +
- (Lemon Juice Concentrate, Cayenne Pepper Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Cascara Sagrada Bark, Maple Syrup, Goji Berry Juice Concentrate, Noni Puree, Mangosteen Juice Concentrate, Acai Puree.
- * Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- † Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Water, Fructose, Evaporated Cane Juice, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Calcium Aspartate,
Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Magnesium Aspartate, Magnesium Citrate.
WARNING: Do not use this product if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, have kidney or gallbladder disorder or disease.
This product is not recommended for prolonged use. If you experience minor nausea, diarrhea, dizziness or cramping, discontinue
use of this product. If symptoms persist, seek medical assistance. NOTICE: This product contains cascara sagrada. Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop
diarrhea, loose stools or abdominal pain because cascara sagrada may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health.
Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.