Senior Eye Vision
Shop Vitamins and Supplements Promotions
People use Senior Eye Vision to support and maintain healthy vision and protect the eye.
Vitamin World’s Senior Eye Vision with Zeaxanthin supports healthy vision for seniors with an advanced antioxidant complex.** Formulated with Lutein, an antioxidant found largely in the macula of the retina, this supplement supports eye health by fighting free radical oxidative damage that may develop in the retina.
• Lutein and Zeaxanthin help protect the retina from free radical damage
• Ginkgo Biloba aids blood flow and circulation through the eye
• Contains a wide spectrum of antioxidants and trace minerals that support eye health
• 200 gluten free, rapid release capsules
• 50 day supply
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 4 Capsules
- Servings Per Container 50
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 5
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g <1%**
- Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene) 5,000 IU 100%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 120 mg 200%
- Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 2,000 IU 500%
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 30 IU 100%
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 5 mg 333%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 5 mg 294%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 30 mg 150%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 15 mg 750%
- Folic Acid 200 mcg 50%
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 24 mcg 400%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg 500%
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 50 mg 5%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 50 mg 13%
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 15 mg 100%
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenate) 100 mcg 143%
- Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 1.5 mg 75%
- Lutein 10 mg ***
- Zeaxanthin 1 mg ***
- N-Acetyl Cysteine 50 mg ***
- Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) (leaf 20 mg ***
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo biloba) (leaf) 30 mg ***
- Quercetin 10 mg ***
- Taurine 50 mg ***
- L-Methionine 50 mg ***
- L-Glutamic Acid HCI 10 mg ***
- L-Glycine 10 mg ***
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
Tips and Tricks
Tip: Don’t forget to eat your greens! Dark leafy vegetables are very high in lutein and zeaxanthin, so make sure to eat a balanced diet for optimal eye health!
Q: What are the benefits of lutein?
A: Lutein is a naturally occurring antioxidant that can help protect the retina against age related eye or vision issues that may arise.
Q: What are the benefits of zeaxanthin?
A: Zeaxanthin works with lutein to help protect the eyes from damaging UV and blue lights.
Q: How much lutein should I take?
A: You should take at minimum 6mg of lutein daily - Harvard researchers reported this amount showed a 57% decreased risk of macular degeneration. Other studies have shown benefits from varying amounts, between 10mg and 40mg.
WHOLE FOOD SOURCES
• Egg yolk
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
TAKE A DEEPER DIVE
Want to learn more about Lutein and Zeaxanthin? Check out these resources: