Directions for Use: Follow these simple steps and you will notice READY CLEAN’s impact on your body’s natural cleansing process.*
1. Pick your day for using your READY CLEAN for intensive
2. Shake the READY CLEAN well and drink entire contents of
3. Wait 15 minutes. Refill the READY CLEAN bottle with water —
shake and drink.
4. Frequent urination (3-4 times) indicates that you are
experiencing optimal cleansing with READY CLEAN.*
5. You may drink 16 oz of water every 2 hours after using
READY CLEAN to extend your cleansing benefits throughout
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: One Bottle (473 mL / 16 fl. oz)
- Amount Per Serving / Percent Daily Value
- Calories 90
- Total Carbohydrate 21 g 7%**
- Sugars 21 g †
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) 1250 IU 25%
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) 100 IU 25%
- Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride) 0.4 mg 25%
- Riboflavin 0.4 mg 25%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 5 mg 25%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) 0.5 mg 25%
- Folate (as Folic Acid) 100 mcg 25%
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 1.5 mcg 25%
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 75 mcg 25%
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) 2.5 mg 25%
- Calcium (as Calcium Lactate Gluconate) 100 mg 10%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Chelate) 40 mg 10%
- Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate) 3.8 mg 25%
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine ) 17.5 mcg 25%
- Manganese (as Manganese Chelate) 0.5 mg 25%
- Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate) 30 mcg 25%
- Sodium 95 mg 4%
- Fruit Pectin 86 mg †
- Proprietary Herb Blend 1 g †
- Burdock Root Extract, Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract, Uva Ursi Leaf Extract
- Creatine Monohydrate 500 mg †
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- †Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Reverse Osmosis Water, Fructose, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative) and Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Red 40.
Warning: Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their physician before using Ready Clean detox drink.