Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 14 oz.
• Contains healthy medium-chain fatty acids which supply natural energy to the body
• One of the most healthy and versatile dietary oils
• Cold-pressed to lock in all of the flavor and nutrition
• Certified organic, vegan, gluten & dairy free and non-GMO
• Excellent source of healthy medium-chain fatty acids
• Delicious for cooking, baking and in smoothies
• Natural skin moisturizer
• Deep conditioning hair treatment
Raw Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by Garden of Life® is a cold- pressed Raw Certified USDA Organic Non-GMO Coconut oil that is aromatic and great-tasting coconut oil. It is not hydrogenated, bleached, refined or deodorized. Shredded and cold-pressed to create coconut milk, the meat from only the finest, organically grown coconuts is then filtered and separated to extract only the highest-quality oil.
Naturally rich in medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) which supply natural energy to your body. Feel free to use it as a medium-heat sautéing oil or in baking since Coconut oil has a high smoke point. As a beauty treatment, it also works well as a natural skin moisturizer and as a deep conditioning hair treatment.
Best of all, it tastes and smells great!
USDA Organic. Non GMO. Certified Vegan. Dairy Free.
14 fl. oz. (414mL). Contains 27 servings per container.
Manufactured by: Garden of Life®
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 mL)
- Servings per Container: 27
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Calories from Fat125
- Total Fat14g 22%
- Saturated Fat13.5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat1g
- Monounsaturated Fat.5g
- Cholesterol 0g 0%
- Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
- Protein 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Not a significant source of calories from dietary fiber, sodium, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
Directions: No refrigeration required. Use in cooking, sautéing, baking or in smoothies. Can be used in place of other oils including butter.
Other Ingredients: Organic Expeller Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil.
Warning: If stored below 76° F oil will solidify. If exposed to temperatures above 76° F oil will liquify.