Shop Vitamins and Supplements Promotions
People take Quercetin for its flavonoid content and antioxidant properties.
Quercetin is our best-selling flavonoid, a type of pigment that functions as an antioxidant sourced from plants. Free radicals are molecules that can cause cellular damage that may lead to various health concerns - and antioxidants may prevent this type of damage. The human body cannot produce flavonoids, so they must be supplied in the diet.
Quercetin has a variety of possible health benefits:
• Supports vision health • May reduce blood pressure • Purported to have antihistamine properties • Powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory • One rapid release, gluten free capsule delivers 600mg of Quercetin
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Capsule
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Quercetin 600 mg *
- (Dimorphandra mollis) (fruit)
- *Daily Value not established.
Tips and Tricks
Tip: Some people use quercetin during allergy season since it is believed to have antihistamine properties.
Q: How much quercetin should I take?
A: The most common dose is 600mg daily, but some people take up to 1200mg daily. Vitamin World's quercetin contains 600mg in each rapid release, gluten free capsule.
Q: Is quercetin a vitamin C?
A: Vitamin C and quercetin are two different supplements, however quercetin has been associated with increasing the absorption of vitamin C and is also considered a highly potent antioxidant along with vitamin C. Quercetin is part of the antioxidant family called flavonoids.
Q: Is quercetin an anti-inflammatory?
A: Quercetin is an antioxidant that has been found to block destructive structural changes in cells which may help to prevent abnormal cell growth. Quercetin may slow allergic reactions through its potential to prevent the multiplication of cells that secrete histamine, a chemical that causes inflammation and swelling.
WHOLE FOOD SOURCES
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
TAKE A DEEPER DIVE
RATINGS & REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';