Pycnogenol® 100 mg
• Patented nutritional support for heart health**
• Helps maintain glucose and blood pressure levels already within a normal range**
• Supports joint comfort and healthy circulation in the legs**
• Provides powerful antioxidant support for the eyes and skin**
• Used for perimenopausal support
• May help with the occasional discomforts of PMS**
• Rapid release capsules disperse quickly into your system
Pycnogenol® is a unique and powerful plant extract that has been patented for its healthful benefits. Famous for its antioxidant properties, Pycnogenol® has been clinically studied for heart health, and has been found in studies to help maintain blood pressure already within a normal range.**1 Our maximum strength formula promotes immune system health and sugar metabolism, helping to maintain glucose levels already within a normal range.** Pycnogenol® supports the health of the eyes and skin, and may offer natural support for the discomforts of PMS in women.**
Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd. Use of this product is protected by one or more of U.S. Patents #5,720,956 / #6,372,266 and other international patents.
1Hosseini, S., et al. Nutr Res. 2001. 21:1251-1260. Liu, X. et al. Life Sciences. 2004. 74: 855-862.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Capsule
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Pycnogenol® (Pinus pinaster) 100 mg **
- (French Maritime Pine Bark Extract)
**Daily Value not established.
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take one (1) capsule one or two times daily, preferably with a meal.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Gelatin. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.