Probiotic 55 Billion
From Manufacturer's Label:
Probiotic 55 Billion is formulated with 10 strains of viable organisms including 11 billion Bifidobacterium CFUs** and 44 billion Lactobacillus CFUs**, the bacteria most dominantly found in the large and small intestines.
It’s a well known fact that intestinal flora often decreases as we get older. Decreased intestinal flora can cause your digestive system to function incorrectly, allowing important nutrients your body needs to pass through the digestive system without being broken down and absorbed.** Therefore, taking a probiotic like Probiotic 55 Billion daily can help your body maintain a healthy functioning digestive system.**
In addition, each delayed-release capsule helps prevent probiotics from being damaged by stomach acid, allowing them to reach the small intestine for maximum effectiveness.**
• 55 Billion active cultures per capsule
• Delayed-release capsules
• Gluten free
Contains 30 capsules.
Manufactured by: Trace Minerals
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Probiotics 55 CFUs^307 mg** †
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, lactobacillus rhamnosus, bifidobacterium breve, bifidobacterium longum, lactobacillus casei, lactobacillus plantarum, bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus salivarius)
- Fructooligosaccharides33 mg †
**At the time of manufacture
- ^Colony Forming Units (CFUs)
†Daily value not established.
Directions: Take 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach.
Other Ingredients: Stearic acid, hypromellose. Certified vegetarian. Allergen Info: Contains traces of milk & soy. Gluten Free