Probiotic 10 Premium
Probiotic 10 Premium is a proprietary blend of 20 billion live cultures+ from 10 naturally derived strains. Probiotics naturally aid in maintaining the healthy balance of intestinal flora, while supporting the healthy functioning of the intestinal system.**
• Advanced Support For Digestive & Intestinal Health**
• Supports Healthy Immune Function**
+20 billion active cultures per serving guaranteed at time of manufacture.
Contains 60 capsules. 30 servings per container.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend46 mg ***
- (Lactobacillus plantarum 299v (Lp299v®), Lactobacillus bulgaricus Lb-64, Lactobacillus paracasei DSM 13434, Lactobacillus plantarum DSM 15312, Lactobacillus salivarius Ls-33, Lactobacillus brevis Lbr-35,
- Inulin 200 mg ***
***Daily Value not established.
(Which contains 20 Billion Live Cultures**
(Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14, Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04, Lactobacillus paracasei Lpc-37, Lactobacillus casei Lc-11
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take two (2) capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store unopened container at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA