Directions: For adult women, take two
(2) softgels daily, preferably with a meal.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container 60
- Amount Per Serving / Percent Value for Pregnant and Lactating Women
- Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene) 4,000 IU 50%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 100 mg 167%
- Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 400 IU 100%
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol)30 IU 100%
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 1.8 mg 106%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 1.7 mg 85%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)20 mg 100%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 2.6 mg 104%
- Folic Acid800 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)8 mcg 100%
- Biotin (as d-Biotin)100 mcg 33%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)10 mg 100%
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 200 mg 15%
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate)28 mg 156%
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)150 mcg 100%
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)15 mg 100%
- Copper (as Cupric Sulfate)2 mg 100%
- Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinale) (root) 200 mg **
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 200 mg **
- (from DHA rich oil derived from a plant based algae
- (Schizochytrium sp.)
- **Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin. Contains <2%
of: Annatto Color, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Natural Flavors, Silica, Soy
Lecithin, Sunflower Oil, Titanium Dioxide Color, Tocopherols.
Contains soy ingredients.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications,
including blood thinners, planning any medical or
surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your
doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor
if any adverse reactions occur. Store at room temperature.
Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading
cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT
OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor
or Poison Control Center immediately.