Prenatal Multivitamins with DHA 200 mg.
Shop Vitamins and Supplements Promotions
Women use Prenatal Multivitamins with DHA to support nutritional needs before, during, and after pregnancy.
Vitamin World’s Best Selling Prenatal Multivitamin with DHA 200mg is a prenatal multivitamin and multimineral formula designed for women before, during and after pregnancy. This product contains a unique algal source of DHA to support the nutritional needs of both pregnant and nursing women. This formula is also rich in Iron, Vitamin C and Folic Acid.
• 200mg of plant based DHA to help support a full term pregnancy, as well as the development of the child’s brain
• 800 mcg of Folic Acid to provide reproductive support
• Iron to support energy utilization and red blood cell production
• Take 2 softgels per day, preferably with a meal
• 120 easy to swallow, gluten free, rapid release softgels
• 60-day supply
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container 60
- Amount Per Serving / Percent Value for Pregnant and Lactating Women
- Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene) 4,000 IU 50%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 100 mg 167%
- Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 400 IU 100%
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol)30 IU 100%
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 1.8 mg 106%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 1.7 mg 85%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)20 mg 100%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 2.6 mg 104%
- Folic Acid800 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)8 mcg 100%
- Biotin (as d-Biotin)100 mcg 33%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)10 mg 100%
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 200 mg 15%
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate)28 mg 156%
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)150 mcg 100%
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)15 mg 100%
- Copper (as Cupric Sulfate)2 mg 100%
- Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinale) (root) 200 mg **
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 200 mg **
- (from DHA rich oil derived from a plant based algae
- (Schizochytrium sp.)
- **Daily value not established.
Tips and Tricks
Tip: If you are pregnant and suffering from morning sickness, the ginger in Vitamin World’s Prenatal Multivitamin Complex has been shown to help with nausea.
Q: Why should I take DHA during pregnancy?
A: DHA has been shown to help the development of the brain as well as the eyes of the baby during pregnancy.
Q: What are the benefits of multivitamins?
A: Multivitamins are made to supplement your dietary needs and fill the gaps in your diet. Vitamin World’s Prenatal Multivitamin Complex with DHA is geared for women who are pregnant or nursing, and can help increase energy levels, boost the immune system, support healthy brain functions, and more..
Q: Can you take multivitamins every day?
A: Yes! Make sure to follow the recommended dosage on the label, but always remember, consistency is key!
Q: Do multivitamins make you gain weight?
A: No, there have been no links shown between multivitamins and weight gain.
Q: Do multivitamins have side effects?
A: Multivitamins normally do not have side effects but be sure to check with your doctor to make sure you do not have any allergies.
Q: Do multivitamins give you energy?
A: Most multivitamins contain vitamins and minerals that can help boost energy levels. For example, vitamin b complex helps convert nutrients from food into energy in your body.
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
Fenugreek - an herb that has been around for generations, and has shown to increase breastmilk production within as little as 24 hours
Prenatal DHA - important in the development of the child’s brain and eyes
Ginger Root 550mg - used traditionally for centuries for it’s anti-nausea and anti-inflammatory purposes
TAKE A DEEPER DIVE
Want to learn more about Prenatal Vitamins and DHA? Check out these resources: