Prenatal Multivitamins with DHA 200 mg.
This prenatal multivitamin and multimineral formula is designed for women before, during and after pregnancy. This product contains a unique algal source of DHA to support the nutritional needs of both pregnant and nursing women. This formula is also rich in Iron, Vitamin C and Folic Acid. Adequate Folate in healthful diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.
Contains 60 rapid-release softgels.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving / Percent Daily Value for Pregnant and Lactating Women
- Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene) 4,000 IU 50%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 100 mg 167%
- Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 400 IU 100%
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol) 30 IU 100%
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 1.8 mg 106%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 1.7 mg 85%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 20 mg 100%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 2.6 mg 104%
- Folic Acid 800 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 8 mcg 100%
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 100 mcg 33%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 10 mg 100%
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 200 mg 15%
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 28 mg 156%
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 15 mg 100%
- Copper (as Cupric Sulfate) 2 mg 100%
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 200 mg *
- from DHA rich oil derived from a plant based algae (Schizochytrium sp.)
*Daily Value not established.
Directions: For adult women, take two (2) softgels daily, preferably with a meal.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Soy Lecithin, Dicalcium Phosphate , Corn Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, Natural Guava Mango Flavor, Annatto Extract, Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Sunflower Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate. Contains: Soy.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, including blood thinners, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.