Prenatal Multivitamin Complex
Shop Vitamins and Supplements Promotions
Women use Prenatal Complex to support nutritional needs before, during, and after pregnancy.
Vitamin World’s Prenatal Complex is a multivitamin and mineral supplement formulated especially for pregnant and lactating women. Each serving provides a wide range of vitamins, minerals, herbs, and more - everything essential for a healthy pregnancy!
• 800 mcg of Folic Acid to provide reproductive support
• 1300 mg of Calcium to help build and maintain strong bones
• Iron to support energy utilization and red blood cell production
• Take 4 caplets per day, preferably with a meal
• 120 easy to swallow, gluten free, coated caplets
• 30-day supply
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 4 Caplets
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- for Pregnant and Lactating Women
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate) 5,500 IU 69%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 60 mg 100%
- Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 400 IU 100%
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) 30 IU 100%
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamine Mononitrate) 1.7 mg 100%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 2 mg 100%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 20 mg 100%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 2.5 mg 100%
- Folic Acid 800 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 8 mcg 100%
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 300 mcg 100%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 10 mg 100%
- Calcium 1,300 mg 100%
- (as Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Citrate and d-Calcium Pantothenate)
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 18 mg 100%
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 450 mg 100%
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 15 mg 100%
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 35 mcg **
- Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 2 mg 100%
- Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate) 2 mg **
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) 60 mcg **
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 75 mcg **
- Sodium 10 mg **
- Potassium 10 mg **
- (as Potassium Chloride and Potassium Citrate)
- Cranberry Fruit Powder (Vaccinium macrocarpon) 60 mg **
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 20 mg **
- Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale) 20 mg **
- Inositol 20 mg **
- PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid) 2 mg **
- **Daily Value not established.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/lead-and-lead-compounds.
Tips and Tricks
Tip: If you are pregnant and suffering from morning sickness, the ginger in Vitamin World’s Prenatal Multivitamin Complex has been shown to help with nausea.
Q: What are the benefits of multivitamins?
A: Multivitamins are made to supplement your dietary needs and fill the gaps in your diet. Prenatal Multivitamin Complex is geared for women who are pregnant or nursing, and can help increase energy levels, boost the immune system, support healthy brain function, and more.
Q: Can you take multivitamins every day?
A: Yes! Make sure to follow the recommended dosage on the label, but always remember, consistency is key!
Q: Do multivitamins make you gain weight?
A: No, there have been no links shown between multivitamins and weight gain.
Q: Do multivitamins have side effects?
A: Multivitamins normally do not have side effects but be sure to check with your doctor to make sure you do not have any allergies.
Q: Do multivitamins give you energy?
A: Most multivitamins contain vitamins and minerals that can help boost energy levels. For example, vitamin b complex helps convert nutrients from food into energy in your body.
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
Fenugreek - Fenugreek is an herb that has been around for generations, and has shown to increase breastmilk production within as little as 24 hours.
Prenatal DHA - DHA, sourced from fish oil, is important in the development of the child’s brain as well as eyes.
Ginger Root 550mg - Many women who are pregnant suffer from morning sickness and ginger has been used traditionally for centuries for it’s anti-nausea and anti-inflammatory purposes.
TAKE A DEEPER DIVE
Want to learn more about Multivitamins? Check out these resources: