Osteo Bi-Flex Triple Strength
Osteo Bi-Flex® is a joint supplement created to help protect your joints and to nutritionally support joint mobility.** Features legendary Joint Shield™ plus glucosamine & chondroitin, which strengthens your joints one dose at a time, so that you can go about your business — comfortably.** Experience true joint comfort for yourself with Osteo Bi-Flex®.**
2 per day. 120 day supply. Contains 120 coated tablets. 60 servings per container.
Manufactured by: Osteo Bi-Flex
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2 Tablets
- Servings Per Container 60
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Calories 10
- Total Carbohydrate2 g 1%**
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)60 mg 100%
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate)2 mg 100%
- Sodium 30 mg 1%
- Glucosamine HCl 1,500 mg (1.5 g) ***
- Joint Shield™ 5-Loxin® Advanced 100 mg ***
- Boswellia serrata Extract (resin)
- Chondroitin/MSM Complex 1,103 mg (1.1 g) ***
- Chondroitin Sulfate, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Collagen
- (Hydrolyzed Gelatin), Boswellia serrata (resin), Boron (as
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
Sodium Tetraborate), Hyaluronic Acid
DIRECTIONS FOR ADULT USE: TAKE TWO (2) TABLETS PER DAY PREFERABLY WITH FOOD. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
Other Ingredients: Crospovidone, Cellulose (Plant Origin). Contains <2% of: Cellulose Coating, Dextrose, Magnesium Silicate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Silica, Titanium Dioxide Color, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate. Contains shellfish (shrimp, crab, lobster, crayfish) ingredients. Free of Gluten
Warnings/Cautions: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. TAMPER RESISTANT: DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, including blood thinners, or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.