Organic Golden Flax Seed & Organic Chia Seed
From Manufacturer's Label:
Certified Organic Golden Flax Seeds are a nutrition wonder and THE most concentrated source of beneficial lignans, a polyphenol that supports digestive, reproductive, prostate, breast and heart health—and even promotes beautiful hair and skin. Added to Flax is the Certified Organic richness of premium Organic Chia Seeds! Our premium Flax and Chia Seed has a very mild, nutty flavor that tastes great sprinkled on salad, cereal, yogurt and smoothies.
Organic Golden Flaxseed and Organic Chia Seed Benefits:
• Higher in Protein, Omegas, Vitamins and Minerals than Flax Alone
• Promotes Healthy Digestion and Regularity
• Promotes Heart, Breast and Brain Health
One Serving of Organic Golden Flaxseed and Organic Chia Seed Contains:
• 3g of Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid ALA)
• 1g of Omega-6 (linoleic acid LA)
• 1g of Omega-9 (oleic acid OA)
• 90mg Antioxidant Lignans (SDG)
Our premium Certified Organic Golden Flaxseed is grown for us in North Dakota on pristine and virgin soils. Our family farmers have been growing flax for generations. Our flax goes through a unique five-step cleaning process that gently filters all impurities, leaving behind only the purest, freshest, Certified Organic Golden Flaxseeds.
USDA Organic. RAW®. Non-GMO - Gluten Free - No Preservatives.
Manufactured by: Garden of Life
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (15 g)
- Servings per Container: About 24
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Calories from Fat44
- Total Fat5 g 8%
- Saturated Fat0 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat2 g
- Monosaturated fat3 g
- Trans Fat0 g
- Total Carbohydrate7 g 2%
- Dietary Fiber5 g 20%
- Soluble Fiber2 g
- Protein4 g
- Omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid ALA)3 g
- Omega-6 (linoleic-acid LA)1 g
- Omega-9 (oleic-acid OA)1 g
- Antioxidant Lignans (SDG)90 mg
Other Ingredients: Real cold milled premium organic golden flax, premium organic black chia seed.
Warnings: Best if refrigerated after opening.