Organic Fit High Protein Weight Loss Bars Peanut Butter Chocolate
• 14g Prebiotic Fiber
• 14g plant protein blend includes Organic Pea Protein
• All organic ingredients including Organic Cacao, Organic Almonds, and Organic Sprouted Brown Rice, to name a few
• USDA Organic. Vegan. Gluten Free.
• Delicious taste
• Convenient nutritional bar for those on-the-go or a quick snack
• Protein supplement made up of an organic blend of all organic ingredients
Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified as well as NSF and Informed-Choice for Sport Certified‚ which ensures no banned substances are included.
USDA Organic. Vegan. Vegetarian. Non GMO. Gluten Free. Dairy Free. Soy Free.
Peanut Butter Chocolate flavor. Sold as a box of 12 - 1.9 oz. (55g) protein bars.
Manufactured by: Garden of Life
- Nutrition Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Bar (55 g)
- Servings per Container: 12
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Fat Calories70
- Total Fat8g
- Saturated Fat2g
- Trans Fat0g
- Cholesterol0 mg
- Sodium85 mg
- Total Carbohydrate26g
- Dietary Fiber13g
- Sugars1 g
- Protein14 g
- Not a significant source of vitamin A and C.
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Other Ingredients: Organic soluble tapioca fiber, organic peanuts, organic vegetable glycerin, organic pea protein, organic chocolate coating (organic cocoa nibs, organic erythritol, organic tapioca fiber, organic cocoa butter, natural licorice flavor, organic stevia extract (leaf), organic sunflower lecithin, organic vanilla bean extract), organic pea crisps (organic pea protein, organic tapioca starch), organic sprouted brown rice protein, organic peanut flour, organic acacia fiber, organic flavors, organic Svetol® green coffee bean extract, organic ashwagandha, sea salt, organic cinnamon. Contains: peanuts. Manufactured in a facility that also processing egg, milk, peanut, soy and tree nuts.
Warnings/Cautions: Contains: peanuts. Manufactured in a facility that also processing egg, milk, peanut, soy and tree nuts. Consult with your healthcare practitioner before starting any new diet program. Not intended for children.