Directions: Take 2 capsules first thing upon waking in the morning and 2 capsules 6 hours later. If you are sensitive to stimulants, do not take within 6 hours of bedtime. Do not exceed 2 serving (4 capsules) in a 24-hour period.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 2 capsules
- Serving Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value **
- Thiamin (as Thiamin Mononitrate) 15 mg 1,250%
- Niacin 25 mg 156%
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI) 25 mg 1,471%
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 300 mcg 12,500%
- Onyx Fat Loss Blend 1.305 g +
- Caffeine Anhydrous, Aronia arbutifolia
- Fruit Powder, Olive Leaf Powder, Bitter Orange Fruit Extract, Sacred Lotus Leaf Powder, Theacrine (as TeaCrine), Evodia Fruit Extract, Yohimbe Bark Extract, Capsimax Cayenne Fruit Extract.
- + Daily Value Not Established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Capsule), Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, FD&C Red #3, Titanium Dioxide (Color), FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Blue #1.
Warnings: IMPORTANT MUST READ: absolutel not for use by persons under the age of 21. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Never exceed the recommended maximum dosage. Do not consume synephrine, caffeine or thyroid-boosting compounds from other sources, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda, and other dietary supplemennts or medications containing phenylephrine or caffeine or any stimulants whatsoever.
This product contains caffeine. Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking medication, including but not limited to, blood thinners, MAOI inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, phenylethylamine or other stimulants. Consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition, including but not limited to, heart, liver,
kidney or thyroid disease, psychiatric disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, dizziness, severe headaches or shortness of breath. Do not use if you are allergic or contraindicated to aspirin. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery or if upset stomach occurs. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.