DIRECTIONS: For adults, take one (1) softgel
up to two times daily, preferably with meals
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Softgel
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 5
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g 1%***
- Sodium 5 mg <1%
- Ester-Omega® Krill Oil 1,000 mg (1 g) ****
- (provides 170 mg of Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids comprising of: ****
- (EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 80 mg ****
- (DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 50 mg ****
- (Other Fatty Acids ****
- (Phospholipids 400 mg ****
- (Astaxanthin 200 mcg ****
- ***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ****Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Sorbitol.
Contains shellfish (krill) ingredients.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking
any medications, including blood thinners,
planning any medical or surgical procedure
or have any medical condition, consult your
doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult
your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children. Store at room
temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is
broken or missing. WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA),
a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female
reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be
exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these
containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA