Omega-3 Fish Oil Premium Coated Mini Gels 900mg
• Made with Ester Omega™ Fish Oil for enhanced potency, allowing for superior absorption
• Purified to eliminate mercury
• Coated, which means they’re digested in the small intestine to minimize any “fishy” aftertaste
Don’t settle for anything less than the highest quality fish oil — our Ester Omega™ Omega-3 Fish Oil. Ester Omega™ is selected from the finest deep sea, cold water fish, and is highly concentrated and purified. A daily serving provides you with 900 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA and DHA. This formula is highly purified to remove mercury. Plus, Ester Omega™ Premium Mini Gels are coated, to minimize fishy aftertaste.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Calories 15
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.5 g 2%***
- (Saturated Fat 0 g 0%***
- (Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g ****
- (Monounsaturated Fat 0 g ****
- Cholesterol5 mg 2%
- Ester-Omega® Fish Oil 1,290 mg (1.2 g) ****
- (provides 900 mg of Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids† comprising of: ****
- (EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ****
- (DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ****
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
****Daily Value not established.
(Other Fatty Acids
†As Ethyl Esters
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take two (2) softgels daily, preferably with a meal.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Food Glaze. Contains <2% of: Acetylated Monoglycerides, Lemon Oil, Mixed Natural Tocopherols, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid (preservative). Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if blister seal is cut, torn or open.