Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil
Cod liver oil has always been an important part of the diet for the Icelandic people. They instinctively recognize the importance of Vitamin A, Vitamin D and the essential Omega-3 fatty acids found in cod liver oil. Regular use of cod liver oil has supported the overall health of the Icelandic people for hundreds of years. Olde World® Icelandic Cod Liver Oil is now available to support your overall health.
• Cod liver oil is one of nature’s richest sources of natural Vitamins A and D.
• The Vitamins A and D in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support normal calcium metabolism, normal bone development, and help maintain healthy bone structure.**
• The Vitamin A in this formula supports eye health, normal skin and hair structure, and healthy immune function.**
• The Omega-3 fatty acids found in this fish oil support healthy neurological and brain function. **
• All-natural lemon mint flavor.
8 fl. oz. bottle. Contains 47 servings per container.
Manufactured by: Garden of Life
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 tsp (5 mL)
- Servings per Container: 47
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Calories from Fat40
- Total Fat4.5 g 7%
- Saturated Fat1 g 5%
- Polyunsaturated Fat1 g *
- Cholesterol10 mg
- Vitamin A 4500 IU90%
- Vitamin D 450 IU113%
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids1.4 g *
- Other Omega-3s594 mg *
- DHA (docosahaxaenoic acid)447 mg *
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)400 mg *
*Daily value not established.
Directions: Adults take 1 teaspoon per day unless otherwise advised by your healthcare practitioner.
Other Ingredients: Cod liver oil, natural lemon essence, natural peppermint essence and alpha tocopherol. May contain soy.
Warnings: Do not take this product if you are using blood thinners or anticipate surgery. Consult a physician before taking this product if you are pregnant, diabetic or allergic to iodine.