Directions: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a serving of NITRAFLEX® mixed with 5oz of cold water. Consume within 30 minutes before working out. Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of NITRAFLEX with 8-10oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out. Do not take within 5 hours of bedtime.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (9.5 grams)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Calories 5
- Niacin 25 mg 156%
- Sodium 85 mg 4%
- NITRAFLEX PROPRIECEUTICAL BLEND 6521 mg **
- Vasoactive Arginase-Regulating NO Precursor Complex
- L-Citrulline, Arginine Silicate Inositol (as Nitrosigine®), Resveratrol, Pterostilbene
- Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity, Neuromodulating, Endurance Complex
- Beta-Alanine, L-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous, DMAE Bitartrate, L-Theanine, RauwolfiaVomitoria Root Extract
- Clinically-Studied Testosterone-Enhancing Complex
- Boron Citrate 200 mg **
- *Percent Daily Value base on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Malic Acid, Calcium Silicate, Silica, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucralose, Natural and Artificial Flavor, L-Tartaric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Natural Sweetener Blend (Erythritol, Oligosaccharides, Natural Flavors). Contains 325mg Caffeine Anhydrous.
Warning: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Do not use if you have a medical condition or are taking any prescription medication. Do not use this product if you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or any over-the-counter drug containing ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, phenylpropanolamine or other stimulant. If you experience any other adverse reaction discontinue use immediately and consult a physician. Individuals who consume caffeine with this product or who are sensitive to caffeine may experience serious adverse health effects. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED SERVING. Do not consume with alcohol or other stimulants. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.