Directions: Training days: Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a serving of NITRAFLEX® mixed with 6oz of cold water. Days 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of NITRAFLEX with 10oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out. Non-training days: Take 1 serving (1 scoop) upon arising in the morning or before any physical activity. Do not take more than 1 serving in a single 24-hour period. Do not take within five hours of bedtime.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10 grams)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving %DV*
- Niacin (as nicotinic acid) 25 mg 156%*
- NITRAFLEX PROPRIECEUTICAL BLEND 7240 mg **
- Vasoactive Arginase-Regulating NO Precursor Complex
- Citrulline, Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine Malate, L-Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate, Resveratrol, Pterostilbene
- Acute Energy, Focus, Intensity, Neuromodulating, Endurance Complex
- Beta-Alanine (as CarnoSyn®), Caffeine, Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) Bitartrate, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Theanine, Rauwolfia Canescenes Root (Extract)
- Clinically-Studied Testosterone-Enhancing Complex
- Calcium Fructoborate (CFB) US Patent #5,962,049
- *Percent Daily Value base on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Pineapple Fruit Powder, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, FD&C Blue #1 (Lake), FD&C Blue #1 (Dye).
Warning: This product is strictly intended for use by healthy persons 18 years of age or older. Each serving (1 scoop) contains 325mg of caffeine. Do not combine with other caffeine or stimulant- containing products. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant. Do not use if you are currently unaware of your health status or if you have a medical condition including but not limited to heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Do not use if you are taking prescription or non-prescription medication of any kind including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN . Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.