Directions: Training days: Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a serving of NITRAFLEX® BURN mixed with 6 fl. oz of cold water. Days 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of NITRAFLEX® BURN with 10 fl. oz of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (10 grams)
- Serving Size: 8.5g (approx. 1 scoop)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving % DV*
- Niacin 25mg 156%
- NITRAFLEX BURN STRENGTH & PUMP MATRIX 4.5g
- L-Citrulline 2g **
- Arginine silicate inositol (as Nitrosigine®) 1g **
- Beta Alanine 1.5g **
- Resveratrol (from Japanese Knotweed (root) Extract 1mcg **
- Trans Pterostilbene 1mcg **
- SEETHING INTENSITY ENERGY & FOCUS MATRIX 870mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 500mg **
- Caffeine Anhydrous 325mg **
- L-Theanine 45mg **
- BURN THERMOGENIC MATRIX 261mg
- L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate 200mg **
- Green Tea (leaf) Extract 25mg **
- Aframomum Melegueta (6-paradol 12%) (as CaloriBurn GP™) 25mg **
- Cassia Bark Powder 10mg **
- Rauwolfia vomitoria (root) Extract 1mg **
- * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ** Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Calcium Silicate,Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Chloride.
Warning: This product is strictly intended for use by healthy persons 18 years of age or older. Each serving (1 scoop) contains 325mg of caffeine. Do not combine with other caffeine or stimulant- containing products. Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant. Do not use if you are currently unaware of your health status or if you have a medical condition including but not limited to heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma. Do not use if you are taking prescription or non-prescription medication of any kind including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Do not use if you are prone to overheating or dehydration. After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use. Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath. This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN . Warning: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.