Neuro-PS® Gold Plus
In this case, PS stands for Phosphatidylserine, a word everybody has trouble trying to remember, which is why we abbreviate it. PS is a phospholipid, a natural substance found in brain cell membranes. It plays a role in neurotransmission, the transportation of nerve impulses across the synapses of the brain. These transmissions are essential to proper brain function, including mental cognition, memory and focus.
Unfortunately, PS levels decline as a person ages, making supplementation a key way to support brain health.** Taking it might even help you remember what the “PS” stands for!** Especially because this special formula also includes Ginkgo Biloba – an herb that has been studied for its ability to support proper blood flow to the body’s extremities, especially the brain – as well as amino acids, the Ayurbedic herb Gotu Kola, and other nutrients.**
Neuro-PS® Gold Plus aids brain function and supports occasional mild focus and memory problems associated with aging.** When choosing PS, make sure it’s Neuro-PS®!
Contains 90 rapid release softgels.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 3 Softgels
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving / Percent Daily Value
- Calories 25
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 2 g 3%**
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g <1%**
- Protein 1 g 2%**
- Neuro-PS® Gold Complex 1,660.1 mg (1.66 g) ***
- Neuro-PS® 1,500 mg (1.5 g) ***
- (Phospholipid Complex from Soy Lecithin)
- (Standardized to contain 20% Phosphatidylserine, 300 mg) ***
- DHA (from 44.7 mg Fish Oil) 10 mg ***
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo biloba) (leaf) 120 mg ***
- (Standardized to contain 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides, 28.8 mg) ***
- Acetyl L-Carnitine Hydrochloride 10 mg ***
- Gotu Kola Extract 6:1 (Centella asiatica) (leaf) 10 mg ***
- Choline Bitartrate 10 mg ***
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
Directions: For adults, take three (3) softgels daily, preferably with a meal.
Other Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Caramel Color, Mixed Tocopherols. Contains: Soy and Fish (Tuna) Ingredients.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, including blood thinners, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.