Natural Calm Specifics Kids
From Manufacturer’s Label:
• Calm-focus drink mix for kids
• Specially formulated with Suntheanine
• Sweetened with organic stevia and organic flavors
• Natural Berry flavor
• Promotes healthy magnesium levels
• Balances calcium intake
• Unique blend of vitamins and minerals to support Calm + Focus
Calm Specifics Kids features Natural Vitality®’s Calm, which promotes healthy magnesium levels and balances calcium intake. Calm Specifics Kids is specially formulated with Suntheanine, a patented, premium form of the relaxing amino acid L-theanine plus choline to help support brain development. Then, it’s sweetened with organic stevia and organic flavors kids will love, making it easy to give them the vitamins and minerals they need for Calm + Focus.
Natural Berry flavor. 4 oz. (3.6g) per container. 31 servings per container.
Manufactured by: Natural Vitality®
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size: 2 tsp (3.6)
- Servings per Container:About 31
- Amount per Serving% DV*
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)30mg
- Vitamin D(as cholecalicferol)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxial-5-phosphate monohydrate)7.5mg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 5mcg208%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 100mcg18%
- (as magnesium carbonate, magnesium glycinate)
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
Directions: Place powder in a glass or mug; add 2-3 oz of hot water. Let it fizz, then stir until dissolved. Fill with warm or cold water and enjoy. You can also simply add the powder to a glass or bottle of cold water.
Other Ingredients: Citric acid, organic berry flavor, organic beet root (for color), organic stevia (leaf) extract.
Warning: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Not intended for individuals under the age of 18 unless instructed by a doctor. Do not use this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or contemplating pregnancy. Consult a physician or healthcare professional before using this or any other dietary supplement or before beginning an exercise program. Consult with your primary physician prior to use if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, or if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter drug(s). Discontinue use and consult a medical doctor if you experience any unusual symptoms. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. If you or your doctor has any questions about this product, please call 1-866-688-7679. One serving (1 tablespoon) contains as much caffeine as a small cup of coffee. WARNING for California residents only: This product contains substances known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. Use only as directed. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.