myKind Organics Elderberry Immune Syrup
Shop Vitamins and Supplements Promotions
From Manufacturer's Label:
Black Elderberry and Echinacea have been used in Europe and North America for hundreds of years as traditional herbs for supporting immunity. We’ve concentrated our own unique organic extracts of these herbs and combined them with Organic Acerola Cherry, Organic Rosemary extract and Zinc (from organic guava) for this delicious, sugar-free syrup that you can use whenever you feel your immune system has a need.
• Zero sugar and zero alcohol - great choice for the whole family
• Immune boosting whole-foods based Vitamin C and Zinc - easily absorbed
• Herbal support - Echinacea and Rosemary
• Organic Immune Blend - Aronia Berry, Amla Fruit, and Guava Extract
Highly concentrated for year-round immune system support**. Made without dairy, soy, wheat, peanut, fish and shellfish, added sugars, nor artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Certified USDA Organic. Non-GMO Project Verified. Certified Gluten-Free. Certified Vegan. Certified Kosher.
USDA Organic. Non-GMO. Gluten-Free. Vegan.
Manufactured by: Garden of Life
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 6.5 mL
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 15
- Total Carbohydrate 4 g 1%1
- Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%1
- Total Sugars 0 g +
- Includes 0g Added Sugars 0%1
- Vitamin C (from Organic 36 mg 40%
- Immune Blend)
- Zinc (from Organic Immune Blend) 1.3 mg 12%
- Organic Sambucus Blend 1.5 g +
- Organic Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra L.) (fruit) Extract and Juice Concentrate*
- Organic Immune Blend 390 mg +
- Organic Acerola Cherry (fruit) Extract, Organic Aronia Berry (Aronia Melanocarpa), Organic Psidium guajava (leaf) Extract
- Organic Echinacea purpurea (root) Extract 50 mg +
- Organic Rosemary (leaf) Extract 7 mg +
- 1 Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- +Daily Value not established.
Tips and Tricks
Tip: No harsh chemicals or conventional corn alcohol are used - safe for the entire family!
Q: What is the best organic elderberry syrup?
A: The best organic elderberry syrup is Garden of Life’s mykind Organics Elderberry Syrup. It is a sugar free, highly concentrated syrup that can be used daily - by the whole family - to support the immune system during cold and flu season and throughout the year. mykind Organics Elderberry Syrup is Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten free, Vegan, and Kosher - without any harsh chemicals, toxic pesticides, or alcohol. The best choice for every family member!
Q: What are the benefits of elderberry syrup?
A: mykind Organics Elderberry Syrup is both immune supportive and antimicrobial. It has shown some antiviral activity and may benefit some people with the common cold, flu, or infection. It also may reduce the severity and duration of illness.
Q: Is it safe to take elderberry syrup every day?
A: Yes, you can take mykind Organics Elderberry Syrup daily!
Q: Does elderberry syrup really work?
A: Elderberry syrup shows great promise! In the research conducted, it has shown that supplementing with elderberry may help speed recovery. In a double-blind trial, elderberry extract decreased the duration of a cold by 52% and decreased symptom severity by 58% when compared with placebo, in people traveling on intercontinental flights. (See Deeper Dive link below.)
WHOLE FOOD SOURCES
Elderberries are the fruit of the Sambucus nigra tree, also known as the European elderberry or black elder. It is native to Europe, although it is grown in many other areas around the world. You can purchase fresh elderberries in certain specialty stores.
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
Oil of Oregano - containing naturally occurring antioxidant phytochemical Carvacrol and Thymol that aid the defense against pathogens
Echinacea - a centuries-old way to support immune system health and potentially boost infection-fighting white blood cell count
Probiotic 10 - supports both a healthy and strong immune and digestive system
TAKE A DEEPER DIVE
Want to learn more about Elderberry? Check out these resources: