mykind Organics Elderberry Immune Gummies
From Manufacturer's Label:
Black Elderberry and Echinacea have been used in Europe and North America for hundreds of years as traditional herbs for supporting immunity. We’ve concentrated our own unique organic extracts of these herbs and combined them with Organic Amla Berry, Organic Rosemary extract and Zinc (from organic guava) for this delicious, gelatin and refined sugar-free gummy that you can use whenever you feel your immune system has a need.
• Zero gelatin and zero refined sugar - great choice for the whole family
• Immune boosting whole-foods based Vitamin C and Zinc - easily absorbed
• Herbal support - Echinacea and Rosemary
• Organic Immune Blend - Aronia Berry, Amla Fruit, and Guava Extract
Highly concentrated for year-round immune system support**. mykind Organics Elderberry Gumm are Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified ensuring these herbals are clean and grown without toxic pesticides, herbicides or fungicides. Made without dairy, soy, wheat, peanut, fish and shellfish, added sugars, nor artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Certified USDA Organic. Non-GMO Project Verified. Certified Gluten-Free by NSF. Certified Vegan & Kosher.
120 gummies. 30 servings per container.
Manufactured by: Garden of Life
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 4 Gummies (10g)
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Calories 35
- Total Carbohydrate 8 g 3%1
- Dietary Fiber 1 g 4%1
- Total Sugar 7 g +
- Includes 7g Added Sugars (from Organic Fruit) 14%1
- Vitamin C* 40 mg 45%
- Zinc** 1.5 mg 15%
- Certified Organic Immune Support Blend 355 mg +
- Organic Black Elderberry Fruit (Sambucus nigra L.) Extract and Juice Concentrate
- Organic Aronia Berry (Sorbaroniamitschurinii) Juice Concentrate 100 mg +
- Organic Emblic (Amla, Phyllanthus emblica) (fruit) Extract 90 mg +
- Organic Echinacea purpurea (root) Extract 50 mg +
- Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract 50 mg +
- Organic Guava Fruit and Leaf (Psidium guajava) Extract 38 mg +
- 1 Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- +Daily Value not established.
Tips and Tricks
Tip: Have your children brush their teeth after chewing gummy supplements - the natural sugars are just as dangerous to dental health as any other sugar!
Q: What are elderberry gummies good for?
A: Elderberry was traditionally believed by European and Native American herbalists to be good for pain relief, healing, infections, coughs and skin conditions. There have been some recent studies that have shown elderberry might have an impact on the duration and severity of colds and flus and it is typically used to help support a healthy immune system.
Q: Is it safe to take elderberry gummies daily?
A: It is safe to take elderberry gummies daily, especially since they are manufactured by a well-known company like Garden of Life. Elderberries are a fruit, so there is no daily recommended value. You can eat elderberry gummies to your heart’s content - however be aware that like any high fiber fruit, too much fiber can upset your stomach! Also important to note that while taking an elderberry supplement from a reputable manufacturer is safe, it is not safe to consume raw elderberries.
Q: Who shouldn’t take elderberry?
A: Since elderberry is typically used as an herbal remedy, there isn’t enough clinical evidence to say who may or may not be able to take elderberry. Here is a good starting point: if you are pregnant, lactating, or taking any prescription medication consult your healthcare professional before consuming any natural or herbal products to make sure it is safe for you!
Q: Is elderberry scientifically proven?
A: There have been a handful of clinical studies on the effects of elderberry, but not enough for the scientific community to come to a consensus and agree on the powers of natural elderberry consumption. In these studies, the results showed elderberry potentially having an impact on the immune response to colds and flus by reducing the duration and severity.
WHOLE FOOD SOURCES
Elderberries are the fruit of the Sambucus nigra tree, also known as the European elderberry or black elder. It is native to Europe, although it is grown in many other areas around the world.
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
Oil of Oregano - containing naturally occurring antioxidant phytochemical Carvacrol and Thymol that aid the defense against pathogens
Echinacea - a centuries-old way to support immune system health and potentially boost infection-fighting white blood cell count
Probiotic 10 - supports both a healthy and strong immune and digestive system
TAKE A DEEPER DIVE
Want to learn more about Elderberry? Check out these resources:
RATINGS & REVIEWS
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';