Directions: For teenagers, take three (3) caplets daily, preferably with a meal.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 3 Caplets
- Servings Per Container 40
- Amount Per Serving / Percent Daily Value
- Total Carbohydrate <1 g <1%**
- Dietary Fiber <1 g 2%**
- Vitamin A (100% as Beta-Carotene) 5,000 IU 100%
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 350 mg 583%
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 400 IU 100%
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 30 IU 100%
- Vitamin K1 (as Phytonadione) 10 mcg 13%
- Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamine Mononitrate) 4.5 mg 300%
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 5.1 mg 300%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 20 mg 100%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 6 mg 300%
- Folic Acid 400 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 18 mcg 300%
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 45 mcg 15%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 10 mg 100%
- Calcium 100 mg 10%
- (as Calcium Citrate and Dicalcium Phosphate)
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) 18 mg 100%
- Phosphorus (as Dicalcium Phosphate) 20 mg 2%
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 50 mg 13%
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 15 mg 100%
- Selenium (as Selenium Yeast) 5 mcg 7%
- Copper (as Copper Sulfate) 2 mg 100%
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate) 2 mg 100%
- Chromium (as Chromium Yeast) 20 mcg 17%
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Yeast) 20 mcg 27%
- Sodium 5 mg <1%
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 50 mcg ***
- Inositol 50 mcg ***
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium,
Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide,
Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Trisodium
Citrate, Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Medium Chain Glycerides.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any
medications, planning any medical or surgical procedure or
have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
Avoid this product if you are allergic to yeast. Discontinue
use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN
UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION. Store at room temperature.
Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing
products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in
children under six. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF
REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose,
call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.