Mega B-50® Complex
The B Complex is made up of several vitamins that work well together to support nervous system health.* B Complex vitamins also promote energy metabolism.* Each nutrient in the B Complex performs a unique role in maintaining proper metabolic functioning and is essential for well being.*
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1 Capsule
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Thiamin50 mg 3,333%
- (Vitamin B-1) (as Thiamin Mononitrate)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)50 mg 2,941%
- Niacin (as Niacinamide)50 mg 250%
- Vitamin B-650 mg 2,500%
- (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Folic Acid400 mcg 100%
- Vitamin B-1250 mcg 833%
- (as Cyanocobalamin)
- Biotin (as d-Biotin)50 mcg 17%
- Pantothenic Acid50 mg 500%
- (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)
- Choline Bitartrate50 mg *
- Inositol50 mg *
- PABA50 mg *
- (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid)
- Proprietary Blend 5 mg *
- (Alfalfa Leaf, Watercress (aerial), Parsley Leaf,
*Daily Value not established.
Soy Lecithin, Rice Bran)
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take one (1) to two (2) capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin. Contains <2% of: Silica, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
WARNING: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.