DIRECTIONS: For adults, take three (3)
softgels daily, preferably with a meal.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 3 Softgels
- Servings Per Container 40
- Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
- Calories 40
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.5 g 6%**
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3%**
- Polyunsaturated Fat 2g ***
- Monounsaturated Fat 1g ***
- Cholesterol 10 mg 3%
- Protein <1 g 2%**
- Triple Omega 3,6,9 Proprietary Blend 3,600 mg (3.6 g) ***
- (Organic Flaxseed Oil, Ester-Omega® Fish Oil, Borage Seed Oil ***
- (Typical Fatty Acid Profile:
- (Omega-3 ***
- (1,354 mg of Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids comprising of: ***
- (Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ***
- (Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) ***
- (Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) ***
- (Other Fatty Acids ***
- (Omega-6 ***
- (296 mg of Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids comprising of: ***
- (Linoleic Acid ***
- (Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) ***
- (Omega-9 ***
- (266 mg of Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids comprising of: ***
- (Oleic Acid ***
- **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- ***Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Mixed Natural Tocopherols.
Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking
any medications, including blood thinners, planning
any medical or surgical procedure or have
any medical condition, consult your doctor
before use. Discontinue use and consult your
doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out
of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA),
a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female
reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be
exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these
containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA