Maximum Strength Triple Omega 3-6-9
• Purified to eliminate mercury
• Supports heart and cardiovascular health**
Maximum Strength Triple Omega 3-6-9 features a comprehensive blend of nutritional oils – Fish, Flax and Borage – to contribute to heart and cardiovascular wellness.** The fish oil is Ester-Omega®, a concentrated and highly purified fish oil selected from the finest deep sea, cold water fish. This unique maximum strength formula contains Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids per serving. Available in 120 or 240 softgels.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 3 Softgels
- Servings Per Container 40
- Amount Per Serving Daily Value
- Calories 40
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.5 g 6%**
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g 3%**
- Polyunsaturated Fat 2g ***
- Monounsaturated Fat 1g ***
- Cholesterol 10 mg 3%
- Protein <1 g 2%**
- Triple Omega 3,6,9 Proprietary Blend 3,600 mg (3.6 g) ***
- (Organic Flaxseed Oil, Ester-Omega® Fish Oil, Borage Seed Oil ***
- (Omega-3 ***
- (1,354 mg of Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids comprising of: ***
- (Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) ***
- (Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) ***
- (Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) ***
- (Omega-6 ***
- (296 mg of Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids comprising of: ***
- (Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) ***
- (Omega-9 ***
- (266 mg of Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids comprising of: ***
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
(Typical Fatty Acid Profile:
(Other Fatty Acids ***
(Linoleic Acid ***
(Oleic Acid ***
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take three (3) softgels daily, preferably with a meal.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Mixed Natural Tocopherols. Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, including blood thinners, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. WARNING: Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/BPA