Marine Collagen is derived from fresh water fish. No harsh solvents are used during collagen processing, only pure water, to provide you with high-quality fish based collagen. This formula also has the added benefits of Vitamin C, Magnesium, Copper and other trace nutrients.
Contains 120 gelatin-free capsules.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container 60
- Amount Per Serving / Percent Daily Value
- Calories 5
- Protein 1 g 2%**
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 20 mg 33%
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 0.7 mg 35%
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 70 mg 18%
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) 1.75 mg 12%
- Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 0.75 mg 38%
- Fish Hydrolyzed Collagen 1,000 mg (1 g) ***
- Silicon (as Silicon Dioxide) 13.2 mg ***
- Hyaluronic Acid 10 mg ***
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.
Directions: For adults, take two (2) capsules twice daily, preferably with meals.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate. Contains: Fish (tilapia) ingredients.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.