Extracted from the leaves of the Stevia rebaudiana plant which grows in Paraguay and Brazil, Stevia is a natural sweetener and sugar substitute. Stevia contains zero calories, no carbohydrates or artificial ingredients yet is much sweeter than sugar.
Liquid Stevia by Nature's Answer delivers 60 mg. Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) Leaf Extract per serving - the herbal equivalent of 500 mg.
Standardized to 90% Steviosides and alcohol-free, Liquid Stevia can be used in sweetening food or liquid. Bake or cook with Liquid Stevia as a natural sugar substitute.
• 60 mg. Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) Leaf Extract per serving - herbal equivalent of 500 mg.
• Standardized to 90% Steviosides
• Zero calories, no carbohydrates or artificial ingredients
• Natural sweetener and sugar substitute
• Gluten Free
Gluten Free. Alcohol Free. Kosher.
2 fl. oz. 120 servings per container.
Manufactured by: Nature's Answer
About Nature's Answer
With one of the most comprehensive herbariums in the world, Nature’s Answer® has identified Mother Nature’s unique botanical fingerprint on over 800 plant reference standards.
Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using our cold Bio-Chelated® proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced® Advanced Botanical Fingerprint™ extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 1/2mL (approx. 14 drops)
- Servings Per Container 120
- Amount per Serving / Percent Daily Value
- Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) Leaf Extract 60 mg **
- (standardized to 90% steviosides)
- (herbal equivalent 500 mg)
** Daily Value not established.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1/2 mL (14 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water. Shake well.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing.